Rabu, 25 April 2012

10 Live Caterpillar

Live Caterpillars Shipped Now Butterfly

Live Caterpillars Shipped Now Butterfly

I researched epilators for hours before I decided on this one, and I am SO glad that I did! It's smooth, very easy to hold, has two removable and washable heads (long for legs, short for sensitive areas such as armpits and face), can be used with or without the cord, has two speeds, is not super loud (to me it seems to be slightly louder than an electronic toothbrush), and comes with a silky silver bag and very small cleaning brush.

I was nervous about the pain factor because everyone says that it hurts the first time you use it, but as soon as I started using it I was pleasantly surprised that I could hardly feel it! I think the only place on my legs that pinched was right around my ankles, but it's such a tiny and fleeting pinch that I didn't even mind. Seriously, it's not bad at ALL (unless you have the pain tolerance of a flea, I suppose)!
I also used it on my armpits, but I haven't had much luck, to be honest. I even waited three days for the hairs to get longer and the small epilator head still didn't pick them up, for the most part. I ended up tweezing instead (which, by the way, is a HUGE pain in the neck--literally).

In any case, I LOVE the fact that I don't have to shave every day anymore and that my skin is so smooth to the touch! I wholeheartedly recommend buying this epilator! It's a great investment for a fantastic price (with free Super Saver shipping, no less)!

Get your Live Caterpillars Shipped Now Butterfly Now!

4 komentar:

  1. i was wondering

    BalasHapus
  2. I am a photographer and wanted to raise some butterflies for a summer long project. I am a little confused on the USDA rules on shipping. I found a website that ship eggs, caterpillars and chrysalises are the rules for shipping live butterflies different from the rules shipping caterpillars or eggs or chrysalises?

    BalasHapus
  3. I live in the Philadelphia area and wanted to try and purchase them somewhere other than the internet...

    BalasHapus
  4. I live in Beaumont, Tx and was wanting to start catching and raising caterpillars, but have not had any luck in finding them anywhere. I got online to see about ordering The monarch caterpillars, but they can't be shipped to Texas because of USDA. Why I don't know maybe it was just that website, but still I don't want to have to pay for something I am later going to release. Is there certain places to look for caterpillars? We have caught one, and he has already made his little cacoon. It's been about 8 days so hopefully in the next week we will see if we got a butterfly or a moth. Please any info would be great. I have a 3 year old daughter that is interested in this as well. Everytime we are outside she is looking for caterpillars..

    BalasHapus