Senin, 26 April 2010

amazing!very good

Calvin Klein Leather Passcase Bifold

Calvin Klein Leather Passcase Bifold

I have used this wallet for two years. It still holds very well. I really like this wallet. I have a lot of cards in it (credit, IDs, memberships, etc.), numbering about 13-14 cards at any one time. The large number of slots is great for this and holds all of them. I always carry a fair amount amount of cash (~10 bills or so) and put receipts, my work parking lot RFID card (the size of a credit card but three times as thick!) and half a dozen business cards in the long pockets as well. Yes, it does get a bit bulky with all this stuff (duh!), but has worked very well for two years. I just bought another one for reserve just in case it craps out in another two to three years. If I can get 4-5 years out of it, which seems quite possible, it's a darn good deal for the price and the amount of abuse I give it.

And contrary to the other viewer, I don't measure the angle it makes when put on a table, or those people wondering why a wallet gets bulky when you put a lot of stuff in it. My needs are: It fits all my stuff, it's easy to get stuff in and out of it, and fits in pants' back pockets.

Get your Calvin Klein Leather Passcase Bifold Now!

1 komentar:

  1. very good,A amazing passcase,I love it.calvin klein !that should be a nice choice!oh my ladygaga.god bless me.thanks amazon any way

    BalasHapus