Kamis, 22 April 2010

Great product

VGMC00CD320W Nylon Media Wallet Black

VGMC00CD320W Nylon Media Wallet Black

I'm in the Army and bought this to use when I'm working. Everyone is always fascinated when I pull it out and someone always wants to further inspect it and try it out. It gets the job done. I actually use the screwdriver and pointed edge on the bottle opener to change my sights when I'm on the range. I've used the tweezers for getting out splinters before from training in conjunction with the knife and they do well. Toothpick I've only used a couple of times but it's not like you can really say anything negative about a toothpick. Magnifying lense is good but only useful for a small area obviously. I haven't really had to use the bottle opener since I only carry this when I'm in uniform. The compass on here is really just for show to make the tool look more useful, but it itself is useless. The knife and other metal on this thing render it hopeless since it's magnetized. I've shown this to people many times by taking the knife out and circling it around the compass. The compass will just follow the knife around wherever it goes, so you know it's not accurate. Buy this tool, it's worth it.....but get a real compass.

Get your VGMC00CD320W Nylon Media Wallet Black Now!

9 komentar:

  1. This was a great case especially for the price. I will be ordering many, many more. It holds everything I need it to and more. It's well worth the money.

    BalasHapus
  2. I needed to get rid of the hundreds of dvd cases that I had taking up space. This was an inexpensive and convenient way to do it!

    BalasHapus
  3. Well constructed, easy to carry from room to room. If I ever need another one (holds over 300 dvds) I would get another of this product.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought this for my daughter who has a tiny living space but tons of CDs. She was able to empty 2 CD stands and regain floor space. It also has a great sturdy handle so it's easy to pick up and move when needed.

    BalasHapus
  5. We got this because we have a ton of DVDs, and our son likes to pull them all out of the shelf. So until we can get DVD shelves with doors, this is our plan. Great size for how much it fits. It's held up well. No problems.

    BalasHapus
  6. This wallet works very well,disks are visible with easy access,and room enough for a growing library of movies,music and more.
    The seller shipped quickly and the price is very attractive .I give this 5 stars because,I have no complaints,and I am pleased with my purchase.

    BalasHapus
  7. The pockets are padded the same as the more expensive CaseLogic. Some reviewers commented that they weren't sure why the zipper is longer than the case. I thought about that and then it dawned on me that by being longer it allows the book of discs to lie flat when open. Wonderful value for $15. Keep in mind that 320 discs in a case is quite heavy.

    BalasHapus
  8. I gave this 5 stars because 1, it came a lot sooner than I predicted, and 2, I know it says it holds 320 disks but holy cow! Most cases like this that you buy are crummy and scratch your cds/dvds but this one is awesome! We can finally have all of our cds and dvds in the same room and it not be a huge mess! lol I would and have recommended this to everyone I know :)

    BalasHapus
  9. I needed something to put my single DVD's into because I was running out of space on my shelf. I really am glad I did. It's nicely made and a whole lot easier to carry around when I go somewhere and want to take some movies. I will buy another one in the future so I can take some of my sets with me. I would recommend this.

    BalasHapus