Sabtu, 17 April 2010

Very nice quality product.

Goodrich 851 0 Chestnut KEL TEC BODYGUARD

Goodrich 851 0 Chestnut KEL TEC BODYGUARD

Levi's makes a great pair of loose fitting jeans for big and tall gentlemen who want a slightly more relaxed look to their jeans; and these jeans are a good choice for people like me who are slightly overweight. They just plain give you extra room; and that's great!

The denim is nice and thick; and these jeans are extremely durable. The excellent stitching helps make this possible. In fact, these jeans last for years at a time without any fraying--even at the bottoms of the legs. They are made from cotton and they are permanent press. However, I would wash these jeans with similar colors to avoid any color dye bleeding onto white garments in the wash or dryer cycle.

Overall, these fine jeans by Levi's easily rival any jeans made by other manufacturers. Make sure you choose the right size and color for you if you're using the pricing and availability chart above on this webpage. If you want a pair of loose fitting jeans, this may be just what you're looking for. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

Get your Goodrich 851 0 Chestnut KEL TEC BODYGUARD Now!

3 komentar:

  1. All leather products just seems to fit with guns ! Well stitched and constructed .. Quality product and I would buy again ..

    BalasHapus
  2. I received this off of my Amazon Wishlist and am very pleased with the product. My Sig Sauer P238 magazines fit perfectly (both 6 and 7 rounders). The adjustable tension is a nice feature and is great if you plan to do more strenuous activity while carrying and don't want to worry about losing your mags. The only thing I'm not sure of is what size belts this will accommodate as it doesn't say here or on the included instruction pamphlet. It fits the belt I own now but I plan on upgrading so it could be an issue. The color matches my DeSantis Cozy Partner really well. It conceals really well under even just a t-shirt and it is small enough that it doesn't hinder pocket access.

    BalasHapus
  3. I got this to match my talon wallet holster for the sig sauer p238. It matches just perfectly. Holds the magazine just right and I love that it is adjustable.

    BalasHapus