Jumat, 14 Mei 2010

fancy

Timberland Wallet Leather Passcase Organic

Timberland Wallet Leather Passcase Organic

I worried that this case wouldn't be as good as the BookBook, but it is a very well put together case. It isn't at all chintzy or cheap feeling or looking. It's made of leather, but the inside lining is a fabric. The iPhone 4s fits as it should, and I can fit two credit cards or three IDs in each pocket. I actually have three IDs, two credit cards, and four insurance cards in mine. The case looks great around my phone, and makes me look like I'm more sophisticated when I'm checking Facebook. The only problem I have with this case is that it blocks the proximity sensor and my good friend Siri won't talk to me when I raise the phone to my ear. I may take an X-acto knife to the top part that holds the phone in to see if that remedies the situation. Other than that, I highly recommend this case if you are looking for a wallet/ phone case combo that looks great and is (so far) well built.

Get your Timberland Wallet Leather Passcase Organic Now!

4 komentar:

  1. Great wallet. It is very rugged, durable. I believe I will have this walet for years to come. I will try other Timberland products.

    BalasHapus
  2. Timberland's non-boot wares doesn't seem to take a lot of mindspace. I do not have any comparison to the current top rated wallet to compare.

    However, I can say comapared to my old one, it feels nice. It's slimness was satisfactory, but unlike my previous slim wallet, I think this one feels better quality.

    That said, its biggest weakness is that it only hold a few cards. I have to make some compromises. This can be viewed that I wanted to carry too many cards and in a certain way rather than the wallet have too low of a capacity (still have like 10 cards in my wallet, with some money).

    BalasHapus
  3. This is the best wallet I have ever had! I love this damn thing so much, it fits perfect in your pocket and the quality is outstanding!

    BalasHapus