Minggu, 02 Mei 2010

Great for on the go changes

Summer Infant 77590 ChangeAway Black

Summer Infant 77590 ChangeAway Black

I HATE wallets! Especially big fat overstuffed ones in the back pocket of any man... or woman for that matter. Call me vain but I think it looks crude, and sloppy and ruins the way pants or jeans fit or look on a person... in addition, it screams "Hey here's my wallet full of $ and credit cards Mr. Pick pocket"! That being said, I can only imagine what some of you reading this are thinking, however you must understand that to many of us appearance matters with regard to back pocket wallets. So, for years I have always kept my wallet or money clip in my front pocket. It feels more secure in the front pocket, especially in a crowd. This little Swiss Army wallet has been perfect. Even though there some other reviewer's (warranted) unfavorable comments on quality and construction, those issues pale in comparison to this product's overall value and design... and anyway, it cost under $10! There are several pockets, some of which are especially secure for more important items like ID/driver's license, gold or platinum cards, or "Benjamins" - if you're inclined to carry large denomination bills. There is a see through window for your ID/DL that makes it easy to flash when needed... or a grocery card with a barcode that can be scanned right through the plastic window. No this isn't a high end exotic animal or reptile skinned wallet, if that's what you're in to (God forbid, but to each his own)... but it's exceptional for everyday use and I love it. I'm a reformed "money clipper" thanks to my new "hybrid wallet/$ clip" combo!

Get your Summer Infant 77590 ChangeAway Black Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I like this changing. It is very small. long enough for a toddler, compact and holds a lot diapers and wipes.

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this for my daddy diaper bag , it's perfect since you can have everything in one place would tell others to buy

    BalasHapus
  3. It sorts everything and provides a clean and wipe-able surface to change your little one on. This makes changes very simple-even for daddy. It can also be a life saver if you manage to forget your diaper bag-when you keep it loaded up and placed in your car.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought two of these, one for my husbands diaper bag and one for myself. We both love this product. It folds quite small so it fits easily into the diaper bag. It conveniently holds everthing you need for a quick diaper change and so if we are in a restaurant, instead of bringing the entire diaper bag, we often take it by itself to the restfoom. It conventinely holds several diapers, wet wipes, and other necessities for diaper changing. We put the wetwipes in a ziplock bag first so it stays moist. There is a sippered pocket in the front to for extra storage. We absolutley love this product and highly recommend it

    BalasHapus
  5. This item is quite practical whenever my grand son is away with mama and/or papa. They just love it because it makes easier, fun and quick to change diapers.

    BalasHapus
  6. This comes in handy when you don't want to carry a whole diaper bag or if you need a portable, compact changing station. We used this in our bedroom at night when my daughter was first born. That way we didn't need to go to the nursery to change her since she was sleeping in our room for the first few weeks. Now I'll grab it if I'm just running into the store real quick and don't want to haul around the bulky diaper bag.

    BalasHapus
  7. Just got this the other day, and had to use it today when we went to a friend's baby shower. The storage is great - holds up to 6 small diapers (still newborn) in one of the mesh pouches, and her Vaseline in the plastic one. I'm still looking for a thin wipes holder to go in the other mesh pocket, but I'm sure I won't have trouble finding one. The pad is soft and really easy to wipe off, and it folds up so nicely. Awesome to have it all in one spot so you're not rooting through a diaper bag with a squirming baby!! Love it!

    BalasHapus