Sabtu, 08 Mei 2010

Great features

NAUTICA 91 6261 04 Tri Tan Nautica

NAUTICA 91 6261 04 Tri Tan Nautica

This is a very good wallet. Not fancy but very functional. I can put many of my cards in the slots which allows for faster retrieval and because it is not a 3 fold wallet it is nowhere as big in my back pocket.
It comes with a cheap useless and low quality (in my opinion) plastic insert similar to the old photo inserts but for credit card size items. This item ended up in the recycling before I even put a card in the wallet.
One small thing I do not like is that some of my cards set into the pockets a little too low and I have a hard time seeing what they are. However I consider that trivial as it is not hard to remove any of the cards when needed.
The only other thing I don't like is this wallet never seems to have any money in it. But seeing I am married I think I know where that problem is.

And yes, delivery from Amazon was exceptional as always...thank all you folks at Amazon.

Get your NAUTICA 91 6261 04 Tri Tan Nautica Now!

7 komentar:

  1. this wallet was a replacement for a old well used nautical, the metal inscribe makes it classier. feels like a lambskin jacket. gorgeous! love it. verrrrrrry speedy delivery

    BalasHapus
  2. nice quality leather wallet husband loves it and will do business with them again if I need another one for son

    BalasHapus
  3. My son loves the wallet. It is a lot better then the velcro ones that we have here in Cut Bank. It as even survived the laundry a few time!

    BalasHapus
  4. This is a three fold wallets, satisfied the quality is.

    If the external to the big point, it will be more perfect.

    BalasHapus
  5. great product high quality look very styleish inside the walet where the money goes looks cool blue and white lines

    BalasHapus
  6. I ordered this wallet for a Christmas gift for my 18 year old grandson. I love the quality and appearance. Lots of storage for cards and pictures. I am sure he will love it too, especially since I put a nice additional gift inside the wallet...:):)

    BalasHapus