Jumat, 07 Mei 2010

General Leathercraft

General leathercraft Raymond Cherry

General leathercraft Raymond Cherry

This is a very good wallet. Not fancy but very functional. I can put many of my cards in the slots which allows for faster retrieval and because it is not a 3 fold wallet it is nowhere as big in my back pocket.
It comes with a cheap useless and low quality (in my opinion) plastic insert similar to the old photo inserts but for credit card size items. This item ended up in the recycling before I even put a card in the wallet.
One small thing I do not like is that some of my cards set into the pockets a little too low and I have a hard time seeing what they are. However I consider that trivial as it is not hard to remove any of the cards when needed.
The only other thing I don't like is this wallet never seems to have any money in it. But seeing I am married I think I know where that problem is.

And yes, delivery from Amazon was exceptional as always...thank all you folks at Amazon.

Get your General leathercraft Raymond Cherry Now!

2 komentar:

  1. Raymond Cherry was my teacher in a high school course in plastics and leathercraft. I wanted to make the same walet that I made in high school. The bool was in perfect condition. Thank you very much

    BalasHapus