Rabu, 26 Mei 2010

Great Wallet

Mens Black Leather Bifold Wallet

Mens Black Leather Bifold Wallet

I bought this case hoping for an easy solution to going for a jog with my phone and a credit card/ID on me, or to take out on days/nights where I simply wanted my phone and a few necessary cards with me. I was expecting an ugly case that would feel cheap, look gimmicky, and be bulkier than I wanted.

I was extremely surprised when I got the case and tried it on, though. The phone slides right into the case easily and holds very snug without wiggle room. I have the White iPhone 4 and I purchased the white version of this case. This color scheme makes it appear as if though the case and phone are one. It is very sexy for a case. The white is a perfect match to the white iPhone, so it looks very natural.

The rubber indention that holds your cards in has just the right amount of flexibility to hold one, two, or three cards in tight with no fear of one sliding out on its own, and not too much force required for removing them. I find that holding two cards is most comfortable for inserting and removing cards, however. Three cards fit fine, but the fit is very tight. One card fits great, and is held in as tightly as two.

As far as the bulkiness, the case does not add nearly as much bulk as I was expecting. Sure, it's not as thin as no case at all or a case without the card slot, but it really doesn't add very much to the size of the phone at all. Not at all what I was expecting from the images.

The build quality is top notch. The materials don't feel cheap at all, and the inside of the case is a nice rubbery backing so that your phone is not held in by hard plastic like other cases I have used before.

I only have two complaints about this case. The first is a complaint that I have with all cases. I use the Aux cable in my car to hook up to the headphone jack, and the hole for the headphone jack on this case (And many many other cases) is the perfect size for headphones, but my aux jack in the car is too large to fit in the hole on this case. I'll need to get an adapter, but again, this is a problem with all cases, not just this one.

Also, because it is such a perfect fit, and the case is not a slider, it is quite a feat to remove the phone from the case. Best way I have found is to slide a coin or something on the side WITHOUT the buttons, run it along the edge until you get one corner out, then move to the other corner until the phone pops out. It isn't easy, and it feels like putting unnatural stress on the phone and case, but it isn't an issue if you plan to leave the phone in the case. It is also the price of having a case that looks so natural on the phone. Some people can't even tell it's a case until they look closely because the color and fit are so perfect.

One more note, the case is very snug, but does leave exactly enough room to fit perfectly with or without a stick-on screen protector. I had planned on using this case only from time to time, but I am so happy with it, I just leave it on all the time now.

Get your Mens Black Leather Bifold Wallet Now!

1 komentar:

  1. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-leather-Wallet-Black-Bifold-3-Credit-Cards-coins-zip-ID-photo?item=180866914749&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7928673270933275240#ht_500wt_1202

    BalasHapus