Rabu, 05 Mei 2010

Perfect for the Intuition!!!

Mercury Fancy Leather Intuition Optimus

Mercury Fancy Leather Intuition Optimus

I purchased this totally blind and so far am very satisfied with it's performance. This is a new phone, so I don't have much to compare it to. I have not used the NFC to confirm that it works. I will update the review if something needs to be changed. That said,

I purchased this expressly for using my phone as a gps tracking device for day hiking, knowing I'd be out 8-10 hours at a time and may not be in cell tower range. I'm assuming that the phone is constantly polling and even though I had all notifications off, I also assume this is not a very battery efficient setup. During my week away, at the end of the day, I would get back with 35-50% battery left. I used the phone heavily in the evening on wifi and still had plenty of juice left before I recharged for the evening.

For my purposes and at this cost, this is a winner. I have no way of knowing if it has as much "oomph" as the higher priced offerings, but it certainly is a nice alternative.

It is not as bulky as I thought it would be. I certainly didn't get the urge to rip it off as as soon as I returned to "civilization". The new back is serviceable. I'm not a fan of these zipper backs, but that is Samsung's issue.

If the battery came bundled with a charger it would be outstanding.

UPDATE: I have been using this battery for several weeks. I have tried to run it down, I get at about 1 day and 14 hours with 12% left. That includes two hours of streaming podcasts or radio, an hour of workout, email and phone. Some game playing, Temple Run for about 20 minutes as part of the test. I am very pleased with this battery. The one con is the battery back is hard to get off.

Phone:
Google Galaxy Nexus (i9250). I purchased battery and the Trexcell TPU flexible case for extended battery (fits great) and I use this case, as well as a body glove and Cruzer Lite with a Seidio Surface holster. Basically got the holster and two of the three cases for the cost of the Seidio Surface combo together, but I guess that is another review.

I usually end up complaining in reviews. It nice to be able to recommend a good value. Don't let the lack of reviews and the low cost put you off.

Get your Mercury Fancy Leather Intuition Optimus Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I am very happy with this case. It has two slots for credit cards or license and a place to hold a few dollars. It also holds my stylus. The phone is well protected if It were to drop. I added a ring with a clip so when I carry it in my pocket I can clip it to my belt loop. I bought the black on black. Quick delivery. Highly recommend!

    BalasHapus
  2. I had purchased my LG Intuition phone and was finding the large size a little awkward to handle. After searching for a case on Amazon, I discovered the Mercury Fancy Diary Leather case and decided to try it. It arrived in perfect shape and I really love it. It has made handling the phone so much more comfortable. I love the magnetic snap closure. When I read my Kindle book from my phone, it feels like I'm holding a real book. Although I haven't used the stylus yet, it is a bonus that this case has a holder for it. I am a very satisfied customer!

    BalasHapus
  3. Hard to find a good case for the intuition and this one is perfect and even has a place for ur pen which the phone doesnt have. Must have for a Intuition/Optimus Vu owner.

    BalasHapus
  4. I love this cover! It looks very sharp, doesn't add too much thickness, and provides exceptional protection for this "phablet". It seemed odd that LG hadn't come out with a pprotective cover for this GREAT phone. I am very pleased with this cover. The company was immediately responsive and the cover arrived 5 days faster than I had expected. Thank you for excellent service.

    BalasHapus
  5. I thought that it would just be a boring case but turned out to have a lot of compartments to put stuff in . 5 STARS (:

    BalasHapus
  6. I have been having such a hard time finding a cell phone case for my new LG Intuition phone. This case is WONDERFUL - the phone fits just perfectly and there is a place for the rubberdium pen. I highly recommend this product.

    BalasHapus
  7. The case is exactly what I expected. It fits the phone perfectly, including all the various buttons and plugs, and like other reviews said, has ample room for license, credit card, and a small pocket that holds money or notes. The case is sturdy and a fantastic value.

    BalasHapus