Sabtu, 01 Mei 2010

Love this :D

Buxton Check Clutch Mini String

Buxton Check Clutch Mini String

I HATE wallets! Especially big fat overstuffed ones in the back pocket of any man... or woman for that matter. Call me vain but I think it looks crude, and sloppy and ruins the way pants or jeans fit or look on a person... in addition, it screams "Hey here's my wallet full of $ and credit cards Mr. Pick pocket"! That being said, I can only imagine what some of you reading this are thinking, however you must understand that to many of us appearance matters with regard to back pocket wallets. So, for years I have always kept my wallet or money clip in my front pocket. It feels more secure in the front pocket, especially in a crowd. This little Swiss Army wallet has been perfect. Even though there some other reviewer's (warranted) unfavorable comments on quality and construction, those issues pale in comparison to this product's overall value and design... and anyway, it cost under $10! There are several pockets, some of which are especially secure for more important items like ID/driver's license, gold or platinum cards, or "Benjamins" - if you're inclined to carry large denomination bills. There is a see through window for your ID/DL that makes it easy to flash when needed... or a grocery card with a barcode that can be scanned right through the plastic window. No this isn't a high end exotic animal or reptile skinned wallet, if that's what you're in to (God forbid, but to each his own)... but it's exceptional for everyday use and I love it. I'm a reformed "money clipper" thanks to my new "hybrid wallet/$ clip" combo!

Get your Buxton Check Clutch Mini String Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Practical, I use it as a wallet and a bag when I don't want to carry something big, it does scratch against things but not to bad (saw a review complaining about that, keep in mind its plastic)

    BalasHapus
  2. Excellent travelbag. I do wish the shoulder strap was longer, so it would fall below the waist more on the hip region, but it was an excellent pruduct.

    BalasHapus
  3. love the size and weight of the bag. it is sturdy and has enough pockets and space to carry everything. the cross body scrap it a great length and not cumbersome at all.

    BalasHapus
  4. Was just tired of my huge purse - especially for short trips to the store or going out. I use it as a wallet - as well as a small purse - it the perfect size... My smartphone, keys and lipstick fit just fine. Love it...

    BalasHapus
  5. This bag is the best wallet/mini bag ever made! It's the only one I have carried and as long as Buxton makes it, it's the only one I ever will carry.

    BalasHapus
  6. I ordered this mini bag in black to carry out on the town and dancing during a bachelorette party. It was perfect for the occasion! The bag is small enough and the strap long enough to carry cross body without it being in the way even during hours of walking around town and dancing. However the inside of the bag is roomy enough to carry cash, credit cards, lipstick, and more. Icing on the cake is that it is quality made with soft leather that feels and looks classy. One of the best purchases I have ever made! I think I'll order another in taupe to go with my lighter shoes and clothes.

    BalasHapus
  7. This bag is fantastic. It's compact and has fantastic organization. I wear the shoulder strap cross-ways so I don't have to keep dragging it up my shoulder. I totally recommend this product.

    BalasHapus