Sabtu, 29 Mei 2010

Great trifold

Dockers Trifold Wallet Black Size

Dockers Trifold Wallet Black Size

Just finished reading the current latest book in the Hidden Mickey book series. This is another fantastic read and adventure through the park that Walt inspired, created, and loved, and presented to "children of all ages." Having been an Annual Passholder for 20+ years it is easy to see myself going on the treasure hunt with Blain and Missy, as I know pretty much where everything is and can picture the setting in my mind as the characters have their adventure. Just like the other books in the series, I am also tempte4d to go back to Tom Sawyer Island or some of the other "attractions" that are mentioned once again, so that I can experience the attraction again, after perhaps bypassing them for awhile, for the 'atmosphere entertainments.'

It is a book that "grabs you" from the very first sentence and is a page turner that you want to keep reading to find out what happens on the next page. Silly me started reading this only on my lunch breaks at work, until I decided to bring it home so that I could finish it, and find out what happens to the main characters and if they were able to complete their quests, because it was taking too long to read the book at work, and sometimes would need to skip a day or two of reading, as I would be having a "working lunch" break and couldn't get away from my desk.

While anyone is able to read Hidden Mickey 5 by itself, and completely enjoy the story, it does help if one was to read Hidden Mickey 1, 2, and possibly even 3 before hand, as there is a back story to one of the items that is being hunted for, in Hidden Mickey 5, that will be missed as to why the item is so "special" and important that it is found.

Get your Dockers Trifold Wallet Black Size Now!

4 komentar:

  1. this wallet was purchased as a present for my son...he is "pickey" and i was glad to hear his upbeat comments...it is very well made and has all the pockets you would ever need for daily use...definitely would recommend as a gift or for yourself.

    BalasHapus
  2. Really nice wallet , looks great, much better than the picture, soft and real leather , Im going for the black

    BalasHapus
  3. This is the perfectly designed wallet. It comfortably can hold all your credit cards and business cards. There are two compartments for your paper bills, so I place the 1$ bills in one and the rest in the other. Not only is the wallet convenient, it is classy as well.

    Dockers make nice pants. Now I see that they make nice wallets, I will look into their other product lines !

    BalasHapus