Senin, 10 Mei 2010

just a expected... maybe even better.

Harley Davidson%C2%AE Wallet Embroidery TC817H 2

Harley Davidson%C2%AE Wallet Embroidery TC817H 2

This is a very good wallet. Not fancy but very functional. I can put many of my cards in the slots which allows for faster retrieval and because it is not a 3 fold wallet it is nowhere as big in my back pocket.
It comes with a cheap useless and low quality (in my opinion) plastic insert similar to the old photo inserts but for credit card size items. This item ended up in the recycling before I even put a card in the wallet.
One small thing I do not like is that some of my cards set into the pockets a little too low and I have a hard time seeing what they are. However I consider that trivial as it is not hard to remove any of the cards when needed.
The only other thing I don't like is this wallet never seems to have any money in it. But seeing I am married I think I know where that problem is.

And yes, delivery from Amazon was exceptional as always...thank all you folks at Amazon.

Get your Harley Davidson%C2%AE Wallet Embroidery TC817H 2 Now!

9 komentar:

  1. you can put alot in this walet , fit good in front or back ppocket, the chain it long so works well when hooked . Great Wallet.

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my nephew. It is very well made. Excellent details. My nephew loved it!

    BalasHapus
  3. Got this wallet for my husbands birthday after his other one got its use after many years. It lasts forever! The leather and design is absolutely awesome and the attached chain is perfect!

    BalasHapus
  4. Wallet came in a timely fashion and arrived as it appeared in the photos. My step-father really liked the wallet!

    BalasHapus
  5. I got this for my husband for Christmas and he just loves it , he said it was the best gift to get for a man...

    BalasHapus
  6. Being able to have a beautiful wallet at a very reasonable cost for a gift for my husband I was happy to buy it. It looks just like its photo and as usual shipping was very prompt. I would recommend this item to all.

    BalasHapus
  7. was a gift to my husband who has had his harley wallet for over 30 years and was falling apart. He loved this one, is soft and has so many compartments to hold all his stuff..the chain is heavy and quality made.. Love it!

    BalasHapus
  8. Bought this at the request of my friend and he is thrilled with what he received. He is in love with the wallet.

    BalasHapus
  9. Okay, so this is a Harley official product and you expect to pay more. But I was pleasantly surprised when I got it within three days and found that more importantly it is made extremely well. This thing is big but that's what I wanted. It's a small brief case but still fits comfortably in my back pocket. The chain is heavy duty and the clip snaps securely to your belt loop. I especially like the interior zippered pouch. can't go wrong with this one. If you have been looking for a durable good quality tough wallet with lots of room this is it.

    BalasHapus